Website Design Packages – your choice!
** Read about my Design Philosophy and Why you should pick me as your website designer!
Breakdown of Packages:
Why use WordPress? It’s the BEST Content Management System [CMS] out there!
- CMS [content management system]
- great for blogging, simple to use
- great for news and updates, easy to learn
- consistent layout
- responsive design [optimal viewing on all computers, mobile devices, etc]
- custom content
- *YOU* are in charge!
Scripts — Variety of software available, makes your website more functional!
- gallery of photos
- contact form
- interactive map of your location
- social networking [Facebook Pages, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, etc]
- statistics for your website [Google Analytics]
- language translation
- mailing list/newsletter
- forum/message board
- custom calendar/booking
- flash animations
- restaurant feature/menus
- whatever else, etc customized for your site!
Ecommerce — $1000 addon, worth the investment! You can start making money on your website!
- setup for shopping cart system [to sell products/services on your site]!
- setup for online payment processing [such as Paypal, etc]
- setup for offline payment processing
- setup for online store accounts [such as Ebay, Etsy, etc]
- custom branding
- integration with current website
- ability to self-manage [add/delete/edit] all store items yourself!
- ability to have per item or subscriptions
- ability to set shipping pricing
- email newsletter setup
- photo gallery setup
- teaching you how to update listings
- does NOT include adding items for you, only setup
Custom File Edits — $300 addon
- taking large amount of photos of your products
- scanning, converting, optimizing and editing of your images
- dealing with large quantities of your images
- detailed original customized artwork
- creation of customized documents such as doc, pdf, etc.
- creation of slides, movie clips, etc small media
SEO (search engine optimization) — $300 addon
- properly place keywords on site, tag all pages
- submit listings with two most popular review sites (yelp & google places)
- submit listings with business directories (yellow pages, white pages)
- google adwords setup
- link submissions to various search engines
- statistics for your website (shows information about who visits your site)
- please read: No SEO guarantees | 2
Website Behind the Scenes
- Analysis of Current website included!
- detailed pros/cons of your current website
- detailed list of improvements/ideas for redesigning your website
- includes quote of redesign
- can be done in person or via email
- Maintenance PLEASE ASK *addon
- content management includes updates and changes to the website
- add/remove text and graphics
- update your blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- usually done within 24-48 hours
- “Help Me! I don’t know anything!”
- just ask, everything will be explained 🙂
- includes technical help via phone, email, or in person (if local)